What a cute blog! I can't wait to look at it every day and see all of you. I love you so much. Have a great night!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! love y'all love dallys p.s.give izzer a kiss for me
ADOPTION
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." (Proverbs 24:12)
3 comments:
What a cute blog! I can't wait to look at it every day and see all of you. I love you so much. Have a great night!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
love y'all
love dallys
p.s.give izzer a kiss for me
AWESOME blog mommy!! GREAT job!!! Love you so much!!!
♥love ravy♥
This is definitely an awesome family!!! Best wishes for you all this New Year!!! Thank you for the invite ;)
Cammy
Post a Comment