Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Hair Cut...


We got Isabelle's haircut today. She was developing quite the mullet down the back, so we needed to trims things up a bit. In her words, her hair is "pretty" now, just in time for Papa and Nana to visit. Isabelle is so excited to see them. She has been telling everyone for days about their visit. The lady cutting her hair asked her how old she is and Isabelle just took that as an opportunity to tell her about Papa and Nana'a visit.

2 comments:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

Isnt she just the cutest baby in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, I love it,I love it!!!!! She looks like a little woman.

Ravyn on the other hand, how dare you let her out of the house looking so drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!! She is beautiful, and just stunning!!

wandering nana said...

I love her hair cut. She looks so cute and so does her big sister.