Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two years ago...


Two years ago we were in China and Shan Wei Chun was placed in our arms for the first time. What an amazing day that was! Two years later this little girl, now, Isabelle Grace Chun, has changed us all. She has increased our capacity to love, she makes us laugh and makes our lives so much brighter. Although we continue to see the effects that being institutionalized for 18 months continues to have on Isabelle, she now has a family to help her through all her on-going issues. And we have the sweetest, kindest, silliest girl in the whole world. I think we got the better end of it all, but we are just so thankful for this sweet little spirit. She is truly amazing.

Her Daddy has planned a fun night for her so more pictures will be posted tonight.

2 comments:

kupukaa_ohana said...

I love my little sister, I am so grateful to have her in my life! See you soon! Muah!Hey guess what? Love you Izzer!

wandering nana said...

I'm so glad to have had the privilege to know this little girl and her wonderful family. I can hardly wait to see the little sister that is coming to your home. I hope someday to meet her too. Miss you all. Have a fun celebration.