
Friday, April 9, 2010
Finally!
After two years of paperwork and red tape we are ready to meet our daughter Pan Xia! We received our "Travel Approval" Monday from China which was sooner than expected, but what really caught us off guard was how fast they wanted us there! We're not complaining! Just humbled at the many prayers answered and countless blessing that have been received making this whole thing possible! We are frantically running around getting things ready for our trip. On the 19th we will be holding our new daughter, Chloe!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So exciting. Wish we could meet her. Take lots of pictures.
Congratulations!
Congratulations! This is so very exciting! Please keep us posted on the progress!
Love you,
Sheryl & Roger
Ok... it's Sunday night and I'm checking for pictures and I blog. I have been thinking of you all day.
Oh...it is Sunday night and I haven't seen anything. I'v been thinking of you all day. (if this is a duplicate comment sorry it my comment was blank.)
Post a Comment