Monday, June 7, 2010

Thankful For My Dentist!

The Chinese culture facinates me...
I got this picture from a blogger friend who is in China right now. This is an actual Dentist office in her daughter's province. YIKES! Makes me want to give my Dentist a big hug!!! I also got this picture from Cheryl. I saw this sight (little kids peeing in the street)many times but was always too stunned to get a picture. I love the look on the Moms face! It's like, "What are you looking at?"
Now on to the best two things that have come from China! This picture was spontaneous. We told them to go stand on the red spot and Chloe went and clung to Isabelle! Very cute!

Aren't they beautiful!



We are so blessed to have these two little girls in our lives!!

The sweetest smile on Choe's face. I think she is happy here with her new family.








3 comments:

Rose said...

If someone was snapping a picture of my kid peeing, I'd probably have a similar look on my face!!!

Those are very cute pictures of the girls!!!

wandering nana said...

I remember being in Egypt and seeing the men squat down but they had galabayea (long shirt-like a robe) so you didn't see anything. This was mainly in the outer edge of Cairo. Love the girls pictures.

The Bischoff's said...

They are so beautiful! They are so lucky to belong to such a great family too!! Ü