Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Smile!

Before...




After!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Finally, after four long years Kaycie got her braces off. She was so excited and has waited for this day for, forever! I bought her the Milk Duds, which is the craving she has had the whole four years, and probably the only thing she deprived herself of (even though the Ortho gave her a list of forbidden foods.) The other bag of candy the Ortho gave her, probably provided by his buddy our dentist.





5 comments:

Rose said...

What a beautiful smile Kaycie!!! You look FABULOUS!!! Yay!

Dallys' daily dose... said...

Kaycie i am so excited for you. I can remember when i got mine off it was just an amazing day. Your teeth are so beautiful, they match the rest of you. You are so stunning. Your just dropped dead gorgeous!!!! I love you sweetie.

Stacey said...

Congratulations! You look great! Do your teeth feel slimy? I bet you are so happy.

wandering nana said...

Such a cute smile (it was cute before too). I love your hair too.

Sparky2630 said...

What a MORE gorgeous smile! I didn't know you could get more gorgeous than you already were! Congrats! Keep Smiling! Love You!