I was cleaning out my nightstand drawer last weekend and I found an old 35mm roll of film that had not been processed. This peaked my curiosity since as anyone who knows me knows that in my 35mm days I was very vigilant about getting my film processed. The second a roll was complete I was at Walgreens or where ever getting the “one hour” special. Which brings me to the second point; it has been 3 years since I made the migration over to digital. So with my 3.99 Walgreens coupon in hand I went and had it developed and this is what was on my roll. I scanned 18 of the 24 prints. The 6 I spared you were exact copies of some of the others. From the looks of all 24 pics I’m pretty sure Miss Ravyn owes me 3.99 ;)
Also, I wanted to tell my niece Amanda HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment