We received an update on Chloe a few days ago. Sadly she was returned to the orphanage in October from foster care. I can only imagine how scary that must be at such a young age to be attached to the only "family" you have known and then to be yanked out and put with so many unfamiliar people...for it only to happen again when we get there. Please pray for our sweet girl.
She looks great and healthy and content. It looks like she got a new head shave when she arrived at the orphanage. We have requested they not shave her head again...we will see. In her latest update it says she is potty trained! Yea! She has also been walking since she was 11 month old. That is the difference between foster care and being in an orphanage.
I'm still waiting to hear how much she weighs, to see what size she wears.
I heard today from a family who were at the orphanage yesterday. They said that it is nice and clean. And most importantly that the nannies are great and show a great deal of love to all of the kids. That is a comfort.
I just pray things will go smoothly. Our caseworker outlined the "new" process, and boy it is so much more complicated (and time consuming) than when we got Isabelle. I hope for her sake things go fast and with out any snags that would cause a delay. Isn't she sweet! We love her already!


1 comment:
Good luck! That's got to be so hard to wait when you want to just bring her home already! Red tape has got to be so annoying!
Post a Comment