she's so precious.....I'm glad she's doing a little better...thanks for posting pics because I wish I was there sooo bad...she's such a trooper and a sweetheart..
ADOPTION
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." (Proverbs 24:12)
4 comments:
she's so precious.....I'm glad she's doing a little better...thanks for posting pics because I wish I was there sooo bad...she's such a trooper and a sweetheart..
AWWW poor Chloe! I hate those hospital cribs, they look like jail cells on wheeles!I hope Chloe is feeling better.
Poor little girl. I hope she is doing better.
What a trooper your little Chloe is - and what a cutie pie! Best wishes to her for a very speedy recovery... she looks like she has things to do!
Thanks for sharing Kaycie with us for a few weeks - she is absolutely delightful to be around.
Post a Comment