Friday, April 4, 2008
Children learn what they live...
We have mentioned before how Isabelle imitates everything we do, which is good, as long as we are doing good. The other night as our family was gathered around watching American Idol, Isabelle was all of a sudden unusually quiet. She loves Idol and is usually enthusiastically singing along. As my eyes scanned the room for her, this is what I saw: Isabelle laying in front of the coffee table pretending to read my scriptures.
She was very proud of her self when I caught her doing good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a sweet picture. You need to send that to the Ensign. You are a great example to all of us. Also... Hey she's a girl. She has her priorities right 'Chocolate and diet coke'. A woman after my own heart. "p
So sweet! I love the picture of her reading scriptures :)
Post a Comment