It was such a sweet movie, I loved it. Of course it could have been because it is about my favorite subject, adoption, but it really was a good movie. The movie had so many good lines in it, but this one is my favorite.
“I don't want to bring another kid into this world. But how do you argue against loving one that's already here?”


3 comments:
i saw that movie a couple of weeks ago too. It was such a sweet movie. I love that quote. Its awesome. Give my little mei mei a kiss for me i miss her
I haven't seen the movie but I totally agree with the statement. I've wanted to adopt a child at some point but I haven't felt the time was right yet. There are so many children out there who are in need of good homes.
I echo nomadicspud. I haven't seen the movie either, but I completely agree with the statement!
Post a Comment