She had an apt with her wonderful Dr. D, a couple of days ago and she is now 21lbs. URGH! That is only ONE pound she has gained in four months. She is .13 on the growth chart in weight, which means 99.87% of kids her age weigh more than she does. The good news is she finally showed up on the growth chart in height. Her height was in the1.0 percentile, which means that 99 kids her age, out of 100 are taller than she is.
Me on the other hand... In my quest to try and help Isabelle bulk up, I am the only one who has gained weight. I wonder why my Doctor doesn't clap and smile when my weight goes up...Hmmm.


1 comment:
i like her tiny, just the way she is. If she wasn't so little she wouldn't be my "little izzer" her smallness makes her just so cute. I love her!!!
Post a Comment