http://justonechildatatime.blogspot.com/"One Child At A Time" is an auction site that has wonderfully donated items up for auction. The items are always so precious, but the best part is that 100% of the profits go to help pay for life saving surgeries for orphans in China through Starfish Children's Services.
I love children and I have such a very special place in my heart for these sweet abandoned orphans in China, who are left unable to fend for themselves. I would adopt all of them if I could, but in the meantime I am trying to help them this way.
Please stop by their site and check it out. Book-mark it and come back often. Pass the site on to others. Bid on something if you want, or donate something to be auctioned off. Together we can help, even if it is, "One Child At A Time."


1 comment:
Hi Diann,
The sailor dress is ready and waiting to be shipped off to you :)
Paula
Post a Comment