
2008 was an interesting year to say the least! We are looking forward to 2009 and some good things that are coming our way. We are going to have four new grandchildren this year, that we know of... :) Katie is due the end of January and the triplets will be here (tentatively) in February. We are so excited for them to arrive. It is so exciting to watch your children grow up and become parents.
I'm sure many more wonderful things will come our way in 2009. One that we are working on already is the fact that we are "Paper Pregnant"! Which in the adoption world just means we are knee deep in paper work to bring another Chinese daughter home, hopefully in 2010 sometime. We are very excited to give Katie, Dallys, Kassidy, Kaycie, Ravyn and Isabelle a little sister :) Isabelle has been such an incredible blessing and she really does need a little sister.


6 comments:
Congratulations!! Any morning sickness? I didn't know you were working on another adoption. Isabelle is so sweet that how can you not? Plus, she needs a sister her own age. Not ones that teach her to say "I'm can't. I don't feel good."
How sweet. I am so excited!!!!!
Wow - that is exciting news! Congratulations on the many bundles of joy coming your way in 2009! You just need to promise that you will come back and visit with Kaycie, Ravyn and Isabelle's new little sister from time to time, ok? :)
I had heard from a secret source that you were thinking about having another little one but I can't remember who. I'm very excited for you all but you will have to send pictures. The girls can stay with us when you deliver if you would like "}
I can't believe how fast the triplets due date has come. What an exciting time. I hope you are all feeling better... I would be happy to bring you soup.
How exciting for you! Have you requested Shan Wei or can you even do that? I'm so happy for you. I would go back in a heart beat...
Congrats. Can't wait to follow your journey once again. Have you moved yet? So ironic about the Utah/Alabama game...
Oooh congrats! Good luck with everything :)
Post a Comment