So I thought I would leave you with some cuteness till we blog from our new home.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Next time you read a post from us...
We will be in our new home in Birmingham Alabama. The packers showed up today to pack up all our belongings, including my computer. So this will be the last post until then. I am having a little anxiety over them being here this morning but this too shall pass...right?
So I thought I would leave you with some cuteness till we blog from our new home.
Isabelle helping me make cookies last week. We ate more dough than we cooked...
So I thought I would leave you with some cuteness till we blog from our new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
WE will miss you all. Just wish it wasn't so far. I will be thinking of you, especially on Sundays and Wednesdays. "}
I'm so sad that I never got a chance to give you all a hug and say goodbye! I'll miss you all. Good luck in the south. I hope you all get a cute lil accent!
Hellooooo, Hellooooooooo, where are you?
okay, I know your computer is working as I just read Kaycie's post. How are you?
Post a Comment