Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Has Sprung...

But first, I had to share a couple of pics of Isabelle after she found the baby powder at the bottom of one of the boxes I was unpacking. I turned around and this is what she looked like...oh dear!


Spring has definitely Sprung here in Birmingham. Everywhere you look there are beautiful tulips and flowers of every kind, the only draw back is the hayfever that comes along with it.



The people are equally as beautiful here in the south. Every one we meet is so nice and friendly it is so refreshing but really crazy! It is contageous and you find yourself being extra nice to everyone else you meet. The girls are doing great in school. They love the school and the friends they have already made. The ward is amazing here, especially the youth. They stick together like glue and do everything together. They find each other at school and hang out on weekends, all of them YW/YM, it is very cool. It has made the transition so smooth for everyone. So many prayers have been answered in this move, we are so thankful!
We are almost ALL moved in and when we are I will take the requested pics of the house. Right now it is a work in progress. But as Isabelle says, "I love my Bama house!" It feels like home.



1 comment:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

isabelle looks so big and grown up. (maybe its the powder) Looks beautiful where you live. Love you