Thursday, August 14, 2008

For the Twilight Obsessed...


And you know who you are! To say Kaycie is one of you is putting it mildly! The day "Breaking Dawn," the new Twilight book came out, she was at camp and called us several times making sure we would have her copy ready to read by the time she got home. A mere six hours later she had devoured the whole thing and it only left her wanting more...so she re-read books 1-3 (sick!!) and is currently re-reading book four.

This is her new shirt that came today!
Needless to say the countdown has started at our house for the Twilight Movie. According to Kaycie and her sources the Twilight Movie starts in 119 days, 3 hours and 26 minutes (at the time of this post)

When does school start...?

4 comments:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

how cute is she, (of course when i say cute i mean nerd) I love you Kaycie.

wandering nana said...

Kaycie....YOU ARE SO BUSTED....How were you making phone calls from camp when YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE A CELL PHONE AT CAMP!!! Oh ye of little faith. Did you not know that your mom would take care of your reading habit? and Mom, for future, she is not allowed her cell (no matter what she tells you), Kaycie I'm checking your stuff next year. By the way, I just finished the book and it is my favorite one. Can I come to the movie with you? Love ya all "D

Ravyn B. said...

Kaycie I freaking love you! I miss you like crazy and you are just a weird nerd... but you already know that. I don't have to tell you.
Love and miss you all like MAD!!!
-Ray Ray-

Chelle said...

Good news - in case you had not heard - Twilight bumped Harry Potter out of its prime time Thanksgiving opening! Now, Twilight is opening November 21st! Of course, since you are "Twilight Obsessed" you probably already knew that. :)