Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Triplets?!

Yes, you read right. Triplets!

To say that I'm in a state of shock would be putting it mildly! Our daughter Kassidy is having triplets! She is Mom to Alexee, who just turned one.

Kassidy called me at 1:00am with the news, with the "condition" having been identified during a visit to the emergency room last night (she is ok). I woke up this morning thinking it was all a nightmare. But Kaycie, still looking a little dazed at the news, assured me it was no nightmare.

Below is the proof Kassidy sent me this morning. I took one look and fell in love. Aren't they beautiful! (Kaycie said that is something only a Grandma would say)

Feel free to send your prayers their way; they will need all the help they can get with four kids under two. But here they come, ready or not! Three precious spirits...I love them already!




4 comments:

Stacey said...

Holy cow!!! You may have to move in with her for a year!

Dallys' daily dose... said...

HOLY FREAKING COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wandering nana said...

What a wonderful surprise. I am so excited for you. When we first got married we were in a student ward at the U and one of the girls in our ward had triplets. As a Relief Society we took turns helping her at night as her hubby was in Medical school and she didn't have any family. It was such a neat experience. I remember walking up to her door and thru the window you could see her sitting on the floor. Holding one baby, patting another one on the floor and bouncing the third on her legs.... and she was smiling. Congrats

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I am so happy for Kass and Sam, surprising? Yes...but I love them and would do anything for them! XOXO