Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally!

The older girls are finally back to school after a long, but fun, summer. Isabelle and I enjoyed a nice quiet day trying to get back into the swing of things with just the two of us. Below is the traditional first day of school picture, (which, I might add, they thought they were too old for.) Usually I take this picture before school, but with early morning seminary (the girls leave at 5:40) there was no time as they flew out the door. Isabelle and I waited on the front porch for the girls to come home and snapped the shot then. Isabelle missed the girls and asked where they were all day. She was so glad when they were home to "play."



I am happy to report all went well on the girls' first day. All classes were found and friends were made...this one is now in the books! I can't believe how grown up they are and that Ravyn is in High School now!

I took these pictures of Isabelle while we were waiting for the girls to come home. She is so beautiful and growing up so fast!








2 comments:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

I thought they didn't start till tomorrow... Woops! Well i am heart broken neither of them called to tell me how their first day went. GEEZE!
Your right though, isabelle is very beautiful. she is pratically a lady!
Tell all my beautiful sisters how much i love them

wandering nana said...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL GIRLS YOU HAVE... glad the day went well. I'm so proud of them, 5:40 AM to Seminary.