Tatoosh Fall - Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington
Monday, September 22, 2008
Hello Fall!
My favorite season is officially here! I love the chill in the air and the leaves changing colors. I love the smells of the season , like pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Fall means it is time to get ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving, time to get out your favorite sweater, your favorite soup recipe and have a nap by the fire. Oh and we can't forget Fall is the start of Seahawks Football. What's not to love about Fall??
Tatoosh Fall - Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington
Tatoosh Fall - Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I do love the summer here and while I admit that the fall is beautiful, I miss the fall in Utah. I loved going up on Wasatch Drive and looking down at the city and all the beautiful fall colors or sitting on my porch and looking up at the mountains and seeing all the colors.
Post a Comment