Monday, September 8, 2008

Isabelle's Day in Court


Today was officially the last piece in a very long process of making Isabelle legally a part of our family. To paraphrase the court order that was issued today by Judge Nancy Bradburn-Johnson:

"It is ordered that Shan Wei Chun is hereby constitued the child of Bill and Diann. It is further ordered that the name of the minor child be changed to Isabelle. The State of Washington is requested and authorized to issue a new birth certificate indicating that the child is the natural child of Bill and Diann."

3 comments:

nomadicspud said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you. I am literally crying just to imagine the feelings you must be feeling today. What would this world be like without people like you.

wandering nana said...

Congratulations.... what a special day and what a beautiful and special family.

Dallys' daily dose... said...

Oh, how cool is that. Congratulations to all three of you!!! Its official, you get to keep her, that is great news!!!! I was hoping we could keep her, i think we are all pretty fond of her!
Love you guys