Monday, October 13, 2008

An Amazing Person...


Happy Birthday to my Mom. She doesn't read my blog, only because she hasn't figured out the Internet (not from a lack of trying though!) I just felt I wanted to wish her a happy birthday on here anyway. She is an amazing person. She has had Multiple Sclerosis for about thirty years now. She never complains and is always genuinely concerned about others. When I ask how she is doing, she always turns the subject to me and my family and how we are doing. I hate living so far away from her. I used to live across the street and would pop in everyday to see how she was doing, to get her lunch or run her errands. Now I can only call and as her health is getting worse she still insists she is fine and wants to know about us. I miss her and love her very much. She is a great example to me of faith and enduring to the end.

No comments: