Isabelle was so cute today. We made cookies and after I put them in the oven, She asked where the light was. I turned the oven light on so she could see the cookies in the oven. Then she plopped her little bottom right in front of the oven door window and said, "Mom, sit, watch cooking." So I sat next to her and then she called Ravyn over and said, "RaRa, come sit watch cooking." She then scooted her little bottom over to make room for Ravyn. And there we sat, till the cookies were done. A fun way to spend the afternoon, it is after all the little things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
what a beautifully little sweet angel. Your right it is the little things.
Thanks for reminding me that it is the little things in life that count the most, sometimes I do forget this!
Post a Comment