When I got in the shower today after Bill had gone to work, this is what I found. It made me laugh. I personally can't think of a better way to start the day, a hot shower and a cold diet coke. Can you?
Hey, tell Bill that they do now have a DCA (diet coke anonymous). I have tried them several times and I'm now down to 2 a day and after 11:00am. He can call me if he begins to feel a little weak and I will be there (not the shower) to give you one to give to him. I have a stash in my food storage. "}
ADOPTION
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." (Proverbs 24:12)
2 comments:
Hey, tell Bill that they do now have a DCA (diet coke anonymous). I have tried them several times and I'm now down to 2 a day and after 11:00am. He can call me if he begins to feel a little weak and I will be there (not the shower) to give you one to give to him. I have a stash in my food storage. "}
i swear you guys are addicted!!!!!!
Post a Comment