Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Reminder...

We got some cute pictures of Malia and Kai in the mail yesterday. They are yet another reminder of why we miss Utah. Such a cute picture and they are growing up so fast!
On a totally unrelated note, in my quest to find good food in the south, I did find another really good place to eat. Actaually Bill found it, he and his co-workers eat there all the time and we found one by our house. It is called the Roly Poly, not to be confused with the Pigley Wigley :) Great roll ups with humus and different cheeses...of course Kaycie and Ravyn ordered PB&J rolled up, they loved them and ended up ordering another one. It was really good find.
We had a neighborhood garage sale last saturday and a native Alabaman ask if we had tried aligator tail yet. Umm, no I don't think I will be seeking that one out but if I do you will hear about it!

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

I love it... Pigley Wigley. I know what you're talking about.... there is one in Nebraska where my mom lives, which is where I will be heading next week. Have you tried the boiled peanuts yet. Seriously, you have to try them.