Friday, April 3, 2009

I Stand Corrected...

Tonight Bill took us to The Melting Pot as a sort of family celebration for a wonderful three weeks as "southerners". The transition has been so much better than any of us ever expected, so we wanted to celebrate. The Melting Pot was Amazing! We were first timers and oh my goodness!!! If you haven't gone before you need to! Oh ya, this is where the correction comes in. In a previous post I mentioned how the restaurants in the south were not very good, well I stand corrected! This more than made up for it.



When we got home our neighbor Kitty was waiting for us.
Isabelle loves this kitty, or "Tiki" as she calls it. Since the first time we came to look at the house this kitty was hanging around our house and Isabelle fell instantly in love with this kitty. Now she is constantly on the look out for her "Tiki" and she'll look out the window and call, "Here Tiki, Tiki." It is so cute. When we came home tonight Tiki was waiting so Isabelle fed him milk and begged for him to come in. Bill is REALLY alergic so I had to decline and tell her Tiki had to go home to his Mommy. It worked for now.





2 comments:

wandering nana said...

If I'd known she loved cats I would have had her come and see "Ellie". Did you ever try The Melting Pot here. I've heard it's really good but expensive. The Mr and I use do fondue parties all the time when we were young. We had friends that had been on missions in France so they taught us all these wonderful recipes. You probably get sick of hearing this but we really do miss you all.

Dallys' daily dose... said...

looks like you had a blast. The melting pot sounds so good now. Im glad you liked it. Isabelle is so cute with her tiki, the way she looks at her is so cute. I miss you guys loveyou