Monday, April 27, 2009
Finally Settled In...
We are finally feeling settled in here in Birmingham. With the exception of a few boxes we are almost completely moved in. We have yet to get all the pictures on the walls, but after all this is a work in progress. The weather (between tornados) has been so beautiful here. It has been in the 80's and so nice. Everyone says 80 degrees in April is not a good sign of things to come, but for now we are enjoying it. Here are some pics of a lazy, wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love your blog! ( in izzy's voice) :) I love her! She's my ONLY Mae Mae...it's special ok. lol. I love you guys!
OH MY GOSH! I love the picture up there! It looks so cute...and the meaning to it makes it even cuter! :) love you guys!
i love your new blog look. Its cute. I love your plants. how fun its like your official now!
Post a Comment