Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting Closer...

We are getting closer to the day when we get to travel and bring our daughter home. We don't have travel dates yet, but we are hoping for the first part of May. So close but still so far away.
So much preparation still needs to take place and a lot of that is shopping for her. We are waiting, not so patiently I might add, for a size update. We haven't had one since she was one, now that she is two I am hoping they will give us one. The first time we asked they said no. I guess they figured the picture they sent with her standing on a scale was good enough(?) URGH!
I did receive this picture of where our girl calls home. This is her orphanage in Baotou.
This is our second care package being sent to her on our behalf. This will have to do for now. Until the day when we can finally hold her and give her what every child deserves...a family!


1 comment:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

im so excited..... Cant wait to hug her!!!!!!! And im so excited that i will actually be there when she comes home!!!!