Yesterday our agency called with the long awaited update!! Pan Xia is 22 lbs and 30 inches tall. She is potty trained! She sounds completely adorable and we are so excited ! Last night Isabelle moved up to the top bunk to prepare for her little sister to take the bottom bunk. My sweet husband reminded me that we may be in China on Mothers Day. That would be very nice!
Now we have to kick it in high gear there is so much to do !! We are so very blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay!
I wish I was there to help. I'm very excited to see a family picture with all those beautiful girls.
Diann that is SO great! I am so happy for you and your family.
I am so excited for Isabelle. Sometimes I wonder if we better adopt another child just so our girl has something in common with a sibling. Everyone keeps saying how lucky this girl is to come to you guys, but I know you feel it's the other way around. I hope things continue to go smoothly for you.
Post a Comment