Last January we started painting rooms and getting ready for Isabelle's arrival. At that time I started working on new puff quilts for Kaycie and Ravyn to match their newly painted green and pink room. We did a coin toss and Kaycie won so I started hers first, and she got her quilt done by June...Then we went to China and have been busy settling in with Isabelle. Ravyn has been waiting patiently for her quilt, until last week when she inquired about it and told me how cold she had been with out a blanket. Well the dramatic image of Ravyn shivering all night moved me into action! Tada! Finished in just over one year! Some one hit me over the head next time I say I want to make another one!!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Better late than never...right?
Last January we started painting rooms and getting ready for Isabelle's arrival. At that time I started working on new puff quilts for Kaycie and Ravyn to match their newly painted green and pink room. We did a coin toss and Kaycie won so I started hers first, and she got her quilt done by June...Then we went to China and have been busy settling in with Isabelle. Ravyn has been waiting patiently for her quilt, until last week when she inquired about it and told me how cold she had been with out a blanket. Well the dramatic image of Ravyn shivering all night moved me into action! Tada! Finished in just over one year! Some one hit me over the head next time I say I want to make another one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That turned out so cute. WoW mom, you do such great work. You know you are going to make Isabelle one. You just know it. You are so good at them you should never stop.
I love you, you talented woman!
Gorgeous quilt! ... so when would you like to come and share your talent with the YW? :)
Post a Comment