Monday, January 21, 2008

Love the long weekend...



We had a fun long weekend with Bill and the girls home for the Martin Luther King holiday.
We went shopping, and was it just me, or was it uncharacteristically cold for our neck of the woods?! Brrr!! Not Lambeau Field cold, but at least below freezing. I admit we have gotten a little soft since moving here, but it was cold none the less. It isn't every day you would see Isabelle in such an adorable hat living here, so I had to share!
After shopping we went to lunch and Isabelle got a balloon and that made her day. She kept hitting herself in the head and giggled and giggled. It was a good day. We love long weekends!


1 comment:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

What a cute little hat my izzer is wearing!
I miss you guys so freaking much

love dallys