Now that I have a few quiet minutes I will give some details on the sweet little boys that arrived quite abruptley on Sunday February 1st. I only had two hours notice so Ravyn, Isabelle and I hopped on a plane and made it after the fact...oh well :( I am so happy and grateful to report they are all, Mommy and three little boys doing great. Far better than expected.
Kaide Austin came in to this world at a whopping 4lbs 6oz and 17 inches long, then came
Asher William in at 4lbs 5 oz 17 inches long, and then last but certainly not least was Trace Samuel who weighed in at 4lbs 8oz and 17 1/2 inches long. Their size, from what the Doctors are saying is remarkable to say the least. They are all doing really well. Kaide is the only one not requiring oxygen at this time so Kassidy got to hold him the first day and it was such a sweet sight. Asher and Trace are both on minimal amounts of oxygen. Today Kassidy got to give them a little sponge bath and rock all three of them. She was so in love with them when I got to the hospital. It is so fun to see how these tiny little boys respond to their mothers touch and to her voice. They had her hold them skin on skin and they snuggled up to her and all their oxygen levels and heart rate went up to perfect levels, it was amazing.
The separation from Alexee has been hard on both Alexee and Kassidy, more for Kassidy I think...but luckily Kassidy gets to come home Thursday.
Our family has been so blessed, another example of how Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers.
It has been great being here, we got to spend some time with Katie and Malia last night. She is a beautiful baby. She is having a little trouble with jaundice right now but we are hoping this passes.
Today Dallys and I got to visit my son Damon's grave. The 21st anniversary of his death is this month so I was so happy we got to take flowers up there.
Dallys and I are going for our nightly run up to the hospital now to keep Kassidy company. We had fun last night, we were there till past midnight and we laughed so hard Kassidy's incision hurt her until she needed some percuset.
I will post more pics later, for now I just thought I would update you on some details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's great that they're all doing so well. Congratulations. And how did Ravyn get so lucky to miss school??
Post a Comment