Alan Cohen
I have always fought change. I get so attached to the familiar and am afraid of the unknown.
There is a lot of change going on in our family life right now. Most is exciting and adventurous, but all of it a little scary. For all the change in our lives we are truly blessed, but it is still uncharted territory so there is a feeling of anxiety in the air.
We now have a date. On March 14th our family will get on an airplane and leave our life here in Washington. Washington has been good to us. We have grown to love Washington. The people, the schools, our ward family, our friends, the scenery, the water, the mountains and mostly the weather. We love the weather in Washington. Never too hot and rarley too cold, always perfect for our taste. Although we are all leaving Washington an even pastier shade of white then when we arrived almost four years ago (due to lack of sunshine!)
The good news, is when we board that plane on March 14th we will be flying first class :)...and we will be reunited as a family. We will be going where we know we are supposed to be right now, although we have no idea why at this point. We will be going to a job and a home and a friendly ward that has been so kind to Bill every week.
As far as the triplets go...


2 comments:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I didn't realize it was so soon. How am I going to make it without my Y and U fans... yes I will admit I like the Y fan.... Let me know what I can do to help... I am going out of town on the 10th and my baby is coming in on the 5th (you'll meet her on Sunday the 8th). I know that those people in your ward will benefit, especially the young women. I can't believe how much I'm going to miss ya'll (get use to that)
I am soo sad by the news. I guess your house sold then. DARN IT!! But I am happy that you can all be together again, but I am one of selfish nature and really want you all to stay here. I wish you the best, and I will try my hardest no to cry all over you :(
Post a Comment