Last night Sam took Dallys and I to the hospital kind of late. Kassidy stayed at Dallys' to rock Lexee to sleep. Kassidy & Sam have spent all their time at the hospital as you can imagine, so Lex was missing her Mom. When we got there the nurse let us hold the boys. It was such an awesome experience, each one melted my heart! They are all so precious and unique in their own way. They are doing fabulous, they are off of all the machines including oxygen. As soon as they learn to breastfeed they can go home. I will post pics as soon as I have more time. We were at the hospital till after 1:00am just rocking those beautiful boys! I got to hold, rock, and love on each one. What a great night!
As for Kaycie, I miss you terribly and love the fact that you are so mature and responsible that I can leave you (even though you're with the best of the best, thanks Linda and Mark!) and know you are ok. You are an amazing child, hmm Young Woman I mean. It is great being with our family here and amazing to see these new additions to our family, but not the same with out you!!! We love you and can't wait to see you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Such beautiful words about your cute daughter. I read them to her. She is a special Young Lady.... thank you so much for sharing her.
Post a Comment