
Two of Kassidy's three little Stripling Warriors got to come home today. I have to admit I am struggling a bit with not being there. But I am grateful I got to be there the day they were born.
It is so hard to do the long distance Mom/Grandma thing...
Here is an adorable picture of them I got on my phone tonight.
They look like they have missed laying next to each other. Kaide will get to join his brothers on Sunday.
This is a sign we gave Kassidy when the boys were born. She has always called them her little Stripling Warriors.
It is so hard to do the long distance Mom/Grandma thing...
Here is an adorable picture of them I got on my phone tonight.
They look like they have missed laying next to each other. Kaide will get to join his brothers on Sunday.
This is a sign we gave Kassidy when the boys were born. She has always called them her little Stripling Warriors.


No comments:
Post a Comment