Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazy Around Here!

So much is going on with Dallys and her boys in town. We are on the go all the time. It has been so great having them here! Victor (Dallys' hubby) surprised them by driving up from Georgia sunday night. It was a lot of fun. Victor just finished his last test yesterday to receive his LPN with the Army and next week he finally gets to join his family back in Utah. They have made so many sacrifices and they are finally starting to payoff for them. I am really proud of both of them!
Last night we had our third of four required homestudy visits for our adoption. Our final one will be next tuesday which is really just a formality, our social worker is just going to bring us our finished homestudy report and then we are in the paperwork homestretch...or the third trimester of our "paper pregnancy". I will keep you posted! You will notice in some of the pictures we are all donning our red "waiting for Chloe" bracelets that we will wear and not take off until Chloe is home safe and sound!




















2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I looovvveee that you show pictures!! I miss you guys soo much!! :( How far away from Disney World are you?

wandering nana said...

Isabelle looks so grown up. I love all the pictures of you all. Keep 'em coming. I can hardly wait to see Chloe. Miss you all.