Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To the mothers in my life, Thank you!

To Bill's wonderful mother: A heartfelt thank you for raising a wonderful man and for teaching him all the things that make him the man I love!

To my mother: Thank you for always being such a wonderful example to me and for always being there when I need you!

To Isabelle's birth mother: Thank you for loving Isabelle enough to place her where she would be safely found.




To my children: Thank you Dallys, Kassidy, Kaycie, Ravyn & Isabelle for allowing me the privledge of being your mother. I have learned alot along the way and made many mistakes. But no one has, or ever will, love you more!
To my son Damon: You give me so much to look forward to, and I will always do whatever takes to be worthy to raise you.
To Katie: I know I am not your mom but thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be part of your life




Thank you to my daughters and step daughter, the mothers of my precious grandkids!
Thank you for the job you do; you are amazing!!




















5 comments:

Ravyn B. said...

mommy you're the best mom in the world! There's no body that could be better or do a better job than you!
i love you!

Dallys' daily dose... said...

Happy Mothers day mom. you are the best woman i know! Love you

kupukaa_ohana said...

mama diann..i love you very much! you are a wonderful example of a loving mother and a strong woman. thank you for loving me, my family, and most importantly, my daddy. xoxo

wandering nana said...

You are such a great mom.

Sweet Home Alabama! said...

Sfghvnbmnb bvcxzcbnnm,./
744111111111111111111111114444444444444444447//////nnnnnnnnyyy66654e3322