Monday, May 11, 2009

Future Mother...

Isabelle is so cute and tender with her baby dolls. A few days ago when she went out on the porch to play this is what I found her doing. She had her feet up on a table, her baby all covered up and feeding her. It was very sweet.

Today I came out of my bedroom and she was rocking her baby very sweet and tenderly. Such progress since when we first brought Isabelle home she wanted nothing to do with dolls!








Also- In case you haven't noticed Isabelle's dolls are all, Naked or "NaeNae" as Isabelle calls it. I have been on etsy trying to find someone who can make a simple sun dress for two of her dolls and one for Isabelle. Does anyone know anyone who does this? Please let me know!

4 comments:

kupukaa_ohana said...

she is the cutest!! etsy is a good place, i have a few friends on there who make baby stuff. let me know if you are interested! love you guys!a

Ravyn B. said...

She has to be the sweestest little girl I have ever met! I love her so much!

Dallys' daily dose... said...

That is the most tender thing i have ever seen! She is precious! Tell her i love her

wandering nana said...

Just think, if you lived here I could recommend someone. "} But she has to have the dolls in front of her in order to know the size. She would just need Isabelle's measurements to make her dress.. "}