Here are some of my recent favorite pics that keep me going.
Dallys and my sweet Loo. I have such a special love for this little girl!

Handsome Kaide, always smiling!

Trace and Asher aren't they beautiful!
This pic is from Bill's birthday. The girls kept asking him what he wanted for his birthday. He is really hard to buy for. He told them, in true Bill humor, all he wanted was their lips firmly fastened to his...um, his white "tookus" (as Isabelle calls it) So that is what he got. A giant white butt cookie with their lips on it ! Never a dull minute at our house!


2 comments:
I know how you feel. It makes it so hard when you live so far away from them. I love the cake... those 2 little minds.
Those have to be the cutest trips I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them. And who was that beautiful little girl in that first pic?? haha She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! She looks just like her nana. :D
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment