Friday, September 11, 2009

So Sad...

We are back from the hospital and all is well. Kaycie was in the Children's Hospital here for a couple of days for some testing. One of us had to stay with her 24/7. We are both glad to be home. Bill was so great he took a day off of work to keep us company, bought Kaycie a HUGE HS musical balloon that made her smile, and catered her lunch and dinner everyday from her favorite spots. She swore the hosptal food was going to kill her. Bill took Isabelle home both nights for a "daddy sleepover", and brought her to me the next morning where we made a breakthrough! Isabelle is now finally pottytrained! And it all happened in the hospital. So here's to you Bill you get the husband/Dad award! Thank you for all you did this week!
I am so sad though because when we were leaving the hospital there was a mix up in some paperwork that at the last minute had to be fixed. And in all of that commotion I left my camera there. I have called twice and no one has turned it in. So apparently one of the house keeping crew has a nice camera now. I took a lot of fun pictures of our stay in room 406. You will have to be happy with the one I took with my camera phone of the monitor that is monitoring Kaycie's brainwaves and the video that was taping her every move. v
This is the only other new picture I have and I had to get it from Dallys. Aren't they so handsome!!!!



1 comment:

wandering nana said...

Oh.. I hope some honest person will turn it in. Way to go Isabell.... can't believe how fast she did that. Hope Kaycie is enjoying all the pampering... she deserves it.