We are officially DTC as of 9-15-09!!!!!!!!!!!!
To those of you who are not in the "adoption world" this is a big deal!!!
It means our dossier (collection of paperwork, that has taken us over a year to complete) is completed and signed off on by everyone and is off to China! The next step is waiting for our LID (Log in Date) which means China actually received our paperwork and it is now logged in. I will keep you posted. We are hoping to see our new daughters face soon...
Also...
Dallys and her family have decided to move to Ala-freakin-bama! I am a little cautious to get too excited because there are a lot of details to work out. But if all goes well we will have some family living near us for the first time in over four years! Can you imagine how much funner holidays and birthdays are going to be!


1 comment:
How exciting. Is he still in the military? I love your little heart on your side bar. I'm so glad things are moving forward. How are the quilts coming?
Post a Comment