Thank you mommy! I love you so much! You are the best mommy anyone could ever ask for. Don't ever not believe that! You are a trooper. You've gone through so much teenage crap in your lifetime. lol. I love you and Bill and I am truly grateful to have ya'll as my parents!!! :D Love you! Thanks for breakfast (btw)!!!! :D
ADOPTION
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." (Proverbs 24:12)
2 comments:
Its so crazy to look back that far. When you look back to the begining you really realize how grown up she is!!!!! She is beautiful!
Thank you mommy! I love you so much! You are the best mommy anyone could ever ask for. Don't ever not believe that! You are a trooper. You've gone through so much teenage crap in your lifetime. lol. I love you and Bill and I am truly grateful to have ya'll as my parents!!! :D
Love you!
Thanks for breakfast (btw)!!!! :D
Post a Comment