Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's up Wednesday...

Not much happening here on a Wednesday except...
I posted this picture of Ravyn because I found it in my car today tucked away. I love it. It is one of the prettiest pictures of Ravyn that I have. This was taken a few years ago in Washington when her softball team went undefeated. Anyway I love the picture and wanted to share.
Today was Kaycie's first day of work. Doesn't she look cute and all grown up in her uniform? I am so proud of her and I know she will do great!

Then there is my sweet Isabelle. Below she is painting her nails with one of her potty treats she got for going potty. Boy has she been a hard egg to crack in this potty training game!
She is doing good most days but the problem is she really doesn't understand why when she has perfectly good diapers we are messing around with all this!
This is her at the end of a hard day of potty training and she had had enough!
She cracks me up!





No comments: