This is the way I put on her head band
Ravyn is in day four of softball tryouts. I feel bad for her working so hard for so long in this heat and humidity. When I pick her up she is soaking wet. Hang in there Rav!
Kaycie sees what she wants and goes after it! She loves her job but it makes for very late nights studying and keeping up on homework. Lastnight Kaycie and Ravyn were both up studying into the early morning hours and had to get up so early.
Our washer and dryer died last week and today we finally get our new washer and dryer! We have piles of clothes everywhere! I had to resort to wearing one of Bill's T-shirts to bed last night. It will take us days to catch up on all our wash! So you know where to find us!
Our washer and dryer died last week and today we finally get our new washer and dryer! We have piles of clothes everywhere! I had to resort to wearing one of Bill's T-shirts to bed last night. It will take us days to catch up on all our wash! So you know where to find us!


1 comment:
isnt she so freaking cute, just watch, someday everyone will be wearing them that way! Tell kaycie and ravyn i love them and good luck for the rest of the week
Love you
Post a Comment