Monday, August 31, 2009

The Magic DOES Continue!

My sweet husband came home from work today with these flowers for me. I was so surprised since our anniversary was yesterday. And in his very thoughtful fashion, he bought five white roses, one for every year we have been married. White roses like the ones in my bouquet when we got married and to signify eternity that we get to spend together. Isn't he amazing!
Thank you honey, I love you!
Here is a picture of us Saturday before we went to The Melting Pot to celebrate.
This anniversary is significant to us in more ways than one. New rule changes in China state that to adopt you have to be married at least five years. So we have been waiting for our anniversary so we can go full steam ahead in our adoption plans. We are right on schedule. It was our goal to have everything ready to go to China as soon as we hit this marker. I talked to our agency today and they are waiting on some documents to come back and then everything will be off to China. A couple of weeks at the most. Everything is out of our hands, now we just wait...we will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Congratulations Bill and Diane. I am Alison Hansen Andrizzi, Bill's cousin, Cameron & Beverly's daughter, Cyd's sister. My family and I live in Iowa and have been away from Utah for 7 yeas. Cyd always tells me how wonderful you are Diane and that she talks to Bill on Facebook. Your daughters are beautiful and I wish you all the best in your adoption journey --with love and support, take care, Alison