Ravyn has try-outs for the High School softball team today. She is pretty nervous since she hasn't pickedup a ball in over a year. Bill took her out over the weekend and they threw the ball around a little bit. She looked good in form and technique just a little out of shape.
Of course Isabelle had to get in and practice with Daddy.
She was switching from softball to soccer the whole time.
And practicing her pitching with Ravyn
We spent the rest of the weekend cutting squares and sewing. We decided to make blankets for Isabelle's orphanage and send them for Christmas. This is so much fun for Bill and I to sit and cut squares together . While I sew Bill hands me the squares and makes sure the design is coming together. It is fun to sit and talk and sew together. One quilt down...a bunch to go!
Did K and R show you how to cut the squares? Please tell me Bill wasn't cutting one square at a time? "} Take pictures of the quilts. Let me know how Ravyn does. I'm sure she will do great.
ADOPTION
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." (Proverbs 24:12)
3 comments:
ravyn looks so natural playing that sport. Isabelle isso darn cute! And i love to see a man pitching in and being all domestic!!!!!!
Good luck, Ravyn! I know you will do great!
Did K and R show you how to cut the squares? Please tell me Bill wasn't cutting one square at a time? "}
Take pictures of the quilts. Let me know how Ravyn does. I'm sure she will do great.
Post a Comment