Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Magic Continues!

We are celebrating our 5th anniversary today. We both feel like we can't remember life without each other, or our lives before. Don't know if that is a coping mechanism or just good old fashioned love. It has been a great five years. We have done and experienced so many things in those five years and have so many plans for the future. I love you Bill for always standing beside me and being my rock. For always reminding me, no matter what is happening around us that "We" are all that matters. I love you and am so very grateful for the man that you are and the person you make me want to be. I am looking forward to forever with you!

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

It seems like you just celebrated your 4th, has it already been a whole year?

Ravyn B. said...

I agree with sis watso! :D it seems like just yesterday yall got married!!!!! It's crazy!!
I love both of you!!! :D