Monday, October 5, 2009

22 years ago...

22 years ago my only son was born. He was beautiful and healthy and had a smile that lit up a room. Four and half months later, very unexpectedly, he was gone. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about him and miss him and wish he were here. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who will allow me to finish raising him someday. I love you Damon and can't wait for that day!

2 comments:

Jo said...

This totally made me cray I can't even imagine dealing with this. It is so great to know we will see them again and they will be more perfect then they were then.

Jo said...

This totally made me cray I can't even imagine dealing with this. It is so great to know we will see them again and they will be more perfect then they were then.