Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Hats, New Turtle and the Letter "I"

Aunt Jodee made Isabelle some new hats. They look so cute on her! She put this one on last night before we went to the mall. It was 85 degrees and at least 100% humidity and when I asked her, "Why?" she said she was having a bad hair day...



At the mall they were selling these oh so little and cute turtles, and of course Daddy and Isabelle had to have one. At first his name was "Tuck" (from Wonder Pets) but then Isabelle changed it to "Tuffy". So we now have a new member of the family "Tuffy"!



Isabelle has spent hours watching him and talking to him. It is her little little baby.


Isabelle has been working on writing her name. The other night we went out to celebrate our LID for Chloe. We went to a sort of Chinese place and Isabelle brought two sets of chopsticks home. She was very proud of herself when she made an "I" for Isabelle out of her chopsticks!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is just the cutest little thing ever. Tell her i love her

wandering nana said...

She's hanging around her sisters tooooo much (a bad hair day!) She is getting so big. I love Turtles. I didn't know they sold those. My daughter had a box turtle for a few years after she got married. He roamed all over her apartment.