Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Fall Fun!

Today we made sugar cookies. I made only enough to take visiting teaching. When I got home I got dinner and Isabelle's bath out of the way. Then I made some more cookies so Isabelle could frost them and feed them to her Dad.
Here is Isabelle's being silly and having a good time!
I loved it! Isabelle couldn't decide if she wanted to eat the cookie, frost it and then eat it, or eat the frosting.




These pics are for Dallys- Notice Isabelle's bracelets:This is what they look like on...
They are a HUGE deal in Alabama right now...kind of like the pog phase in the early 90's. Except the difference is this has consumed everyone from Preschool to High School. They are very hard to find, and even on the internet are on back order.
and this is what they look like when you take them off. They have all different kind, dinasaurs to fish to holidays. You name they seem to have it. Just wondered if this is catching on anywhere else?


3 comments:

Dallys' daily dose... said...

those aree pretty cool

Ravyn B. said...

heck yes their cool!!!! amazing!!! :)

Kimberly said...

Where would one find these things?